This job posting is no longer active
As an employee of Citizens Financial Group, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Financial Group is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Provide administrative support to various principals in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of clients. A qualified candidate must be highly organized, competent in key administrative skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment and experienced in supporting various principals.
This Executive Assistant role serves as the primary source of administrative and clerical support for the HLS Operations Manager, Senior Vice President. This person will be responsible for:
• All administrative support and management of the office of the HLS Operations Manager.
• Facilitating your managers’ calendar of appointments using strong time management skills.
• Managing all incoming information (phone calls, correspondences, mail and email); managing the flow of communication and keeping track of any required action and due dates.
• Responsible for supporting colleague/temp employees in mortgage and equity in the Riverside, Warwick, Cincinnati and Richmond VA sites.
• Create presentations, invoices, memos, letters, spreadsheets and other documents using latest software packages.
• Attend staff meetings and compile, transcribe and record highlights and action items.
• Manage all administrative functions for the HLS Operations Manager including filing and maintenance of all files.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (ground, air and hotel). Prepare detailed itineraries.
• Manage conference room calendars
• Efficiently manage shifting priorities to meet deadlines and action items.
• Verify, create and submit expense reports for HLS Operations Manager and VP of Underwriting
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining management systems.
Must be comfortable and competent with multi-tasking in a fast paced ever changing environment
Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and display sound judgment
Ability to work both independently and as a team player
Consensus building skills and experience, with ability to work well up and down the organization
Good judgment and problem solving skills
Ability to take the lead and work independently in a proactive manner
Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
High School Graduate; Bachelor Degree preferred
Minimum of 5 years of previous experience supporting senior level executives
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of CCO Mortgage Corporation to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Note: The application system is not compatible with all operating systems and devices. If you experience technical difficulties, please click on the Help link.